Tuesday, May 17, 2005

It's back

I thought I'd give an update...

Mr W said that when he got my page, he started to laugh in the middle of his class. 

When he got home, he did notice that the a** smell was indeed, diminished.  I didn't even need to point it out to him again. 

Upon our arrival back to the house after a family outing (we took the kids to the ASU baseball game) it was late.  All the kids were busy in their rooms putting on their pjs, so I took that moment to reinstate my good wife policy.  

This time, the look on his face did all the talking.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you think it could be? Dog? Kids?

Nothing worse than a house that smells like ass. Meghan knows what he means. <g>

Chantal

Anonymous said...

glad to hear the house does not smell like A** anymore...rofl!!

Anonymous said...

Good job!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Considering the way the baseball team played, maybe you should have given them the GWP instead. I'm having trouble getting that sh*t--eating on his face out of my mind.

Anonymous said...

good for you and your good wife policy... maybe I should enforce one of my own...if I can find the time...