I hate mosquitoes, but they love me. It's that Mexican food taste, I guess. Being yummy to winged pests is not the kind of yummy I'd like to be... At any rate, I have received about 5 bites as I've been reading here, and they itch like hell, they feel like 50. Might as well make it worth my while and do the Six. <scratch, scratch, oh I know you aren't supposed to>
Saturday Six - Episode 58
1. What is the last product or service you tried just because you saw a commercial that impressed or amused you about the product? ProActiv, for unsightly skin. Damn it, will it ever end? Did you like the product or service after you tried it? Yes, I had some problems with it at first (adjusted) and then it was ok. It works. You gotta love that.
2. How old is the oldest photograph in your home? I'm guessing 35 yrs old. Are you in it? No, it's of Mr W as a baby. Cute, even then.
3. What is the most supernatural event you have experienced? I had a dream about Mr W's Mom a few months after she passed away. Did you feel there was a specific reason that it happened to you? I was living with him and his Dad. (We all had our own rooms, and Mr W behaved himself. Most of the time.) I was feeling a bit weird about the whole situation. One night, I had a dream about her, and she was just beautiful as always, in 'her' bathroom, and the lighting was golden...and she took my face into her hands, and talked to me about how she wasn't in pain anymore, and that it was ok with her that I was there. She said some more things, but I can't remember them now, I just remember feeling how peaceful she was, and when I woke up, I felt much, much more at ease staying there. I know it might seem like "oh, that's just a dream" to others, but to me it was very real, I could smell her perfume and everything.
4. Do you usually consider the glass half-empty or half-full? Philisophically or realistically, lol? I'm just happy to see that the glass is mine, that no hands have been in it ("ice, Mommy") and that the liquid is still clear and not muddied by the backwash of little lips. That there is liquid in it to begin with is a miracle too. That there would be enough liquid to truly ponder this question? Not likely. Because of what I mention above, I tend to drink it down asap. Seize the drink, it may be gone or spilled in 5 minutes, lol.
5. What part or parts of your body do you shave regularly? Regularly??!! I'm just lucky to be in the shower at all on a regular basis; shaving is a bonus; shaving all the necessary parts (hmm, what are they, I'm not telling) requires another adult in the house to bar the bathroom door. (but I still manage to get it done, lol...)
6. What day is typically your busiest of the week? Everyday is a busy day here, with all these kids, 2 cats, and 2 dogs, oh, and my husband running around. Working, getting 'em all to school, doing the household stuff...wait, I need a nap. What day are you usually the happiest? Sunday afternoon, when I'm off of work. What day are you usually the saddest? Friday night, when I realize that Sat a.m. I have to go into work. Actually, these flip-flop, some days Sunday is the saddest, because my real work week is just beginning, but Friday night is my happiest b/c I'm <sshh, don't tell> going to work, and Mr W gets to be me for a few hours.