I can't believe it! I'm actually doing the Sat Six on a Saturday...you can play too, it's at Patrick's Place. I look forward to it every week :)
The Saturday Six - Episode 56
1. What is your single biggest frustration right this minute?
That I've failed in my computer upgrade attempts, and still have to do my iPod thing somewhere else. (thanks, Tricia)
2. What classic television show would you most like to see made into a modern-day movie? What classic movie do you think you'd like to see remade?
Have we not learned our lesson from remade disasters yet? No, no, no! Leave the classics...classic.
3. How many people in your family are war veterans? Of those, how many have you actually talked to about their experiences in war?
One, that I can think of now. My Tio served in Vietnam and still carries his memories of service in his injured back. I have never talked to him about it, but have heard some stories from my Tia. Can't bring myself to have him recall something that he occasionally still has bad dreams about.
4. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #51 from COURTENAYMPHELAN: Who do you think is the best author in J-land for poetry? How about for prose?
If a picture paints a thousand words, for poetry, I'd go with judith or Jersey Girl. But as for prose, wow, so many good writers...have to go with Peachy or Mrs L. Why don't you just ask us to pick our favorite child, Patrick? lol.
5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #52 from COURTENAYMPHELAN: If you haven't put your picture in your journal, would you consider doing so? If you have, what made you do so?
Well, my picture's not in my j, and I didn't do it because oh, I don't know...shyness? insecurity? anonymity? I wouldn't know how to do it anyway, lol. Of course, my picture's out there, now...but I still don't think I'll put it here.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #53 from Nyuknyukpik2: What is your favorite black and white movie and why?
The Philadelphia Story, with Katherine Hepburn, Cary Grant (sigh) and Jimmy Stewart. It's a witty love story and everyone looks fantastic. I always watch it when it's on! ("isn't she yar?")