Wednesday, November 10, 2004

A little flirtation goes a long way

 

I love to flirt.  Mr. Wonderful forgets this sometimes, but I do give him the eye all the time and perhaps he is desensitized.  Hey, even I forget and fail to spot it until afterwards...like the other day, the kid behind the counter at Sears was flirting with me and it didn't register until I got home!  How tragic! 

But since that day, I have regained a spring in my step.  Especially since I wasn't even trying that day.  Maybe that's the secret, you have to be not even thinking about it and have it happen naturally.  However, the full on look-at-me look-at-you thing has its merits too.  I am biting my lip just thinking about it....

I'm not talking about something that will get you in trouble with your significant other, I'm talking about the type of thing that keeps your skills sharp and the table set, so to speak.  The hair flip, the giggle, whatever works for you, you should do it and do it more often. 

Flirting, like kissing, is something that people overlook and shouldn't be underrated.  

And remember-- practice makes perfect.

 

 

 

No comments: