Sunday, November 7, 2004

Go easy on me, its my first time

It is roughly day 3969 of my captivity.  My captors have finally gone to sleep and I am given a brief respite from all their demands for food, clothing, and entertainment.  I should be sleeping as well, but have chosen this moment for myself, in a forum they will not be aware of for some time. (Or at least until they bust me writing during my work hours...)

Oh!! It is too late!  The smallest, and most demanding captor, has had her slumber disturbed by what appears to be a bad dream.  She has come running down the hall, with an accusing look on her face due to my slow response time.  Quickly, I scoop her up  and am able to get her back to sleep before I am forced to answer the question "What are you do-ing?"  The dream must have been triggered by her advanced warning radar that alerts her to me doing something that does not involve her. 

I must go, lest another of them awakens and catches me. 

Okay, I admit it, I'm a little tired.  And there is another grown up in the house who is not quite asleep yet that needs me to 'read him a special story' so as entertaining as this all is, I really need to go.

I will post again, as soon as the morning demands have been met...

No comments: