Saturday, February 5, 2005

Sat night Six

Saturday Six - Episode 43  

1. What is your favorite restaurant to visit for breakfast and what do you order?
Hmm.  I haven't been out to breakfast in a very long time.  So sad!  I do know I'm partial to scrambled egg, potato, and cheese burritos from Carolinas.  Unfortunately, I rarely make it there in time!


2. Do you have any unique ability like those who appear on David Letterman's "Stupid Human Tricks?"  If so, how did you learn you had this talent?

Publicly, no, I'm boring, and quite graceless-- no tying of cherry stems into knots with my tongue here.  Privately, well.....no, I'm boring, and quite graceless--  ;) 


3. There are plenty of sites on the internet for pen pals; some of them are specifically designed for communicating with people in prison.  Have you ever or would you begin corresponding with a stranger who was in prison?

No.  The only exception here would be Martha.
 
4. Name two questions you have always wanted to ask a pair of identical twins.

Besides the obvious sicko ones?  
 
5. If you looked back at your high school yearbook photos, what is more embarrassing?  Your hair, your clothes, your glasses, or your complexion?

Mr W weighs in on this question.  He says "clothes, I could never be embarassed about hair" (he shaves his head b/c he's balding.) LOL! As for me, everything about my high school pictures is embarassing, esp clothes and glasses.  My glasses were soo big, I'm sure they could've been used to signal passing aircraft in an emergency.  Come on, who really likes their high school pictures?

6. If you had to change the color of one of the following, which would you change and why:  the walls in your living room, your car, or your eyes.

I've changed the living room walls a couple of times already...like my car color...  If you'd asked  me this before I had kids, eyes.  So brown (blah.)  They have little flecks of yellow and green, but no one sees that due to the glasses.  I used to wish they were blue, or green.  Now, though, I've learned how beautiful brown can be by looking at Nolan's (dark) and Ryan's (like chocolate) eyes, so I've come to like mine a whole lot more.  (A different roll of the genetic dice gave Ben bl/gr/gray like Mr W's, and Audrey's are hazel.) Think I'll keep everything the same color for now!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A~ gotta love those breakfast burritos! yum! Robin

Anonymous said...

Mr. W is balding?? Consdiering his foot speed, I always thought he shaved his head to cut down on wind resistance. LOL (oh man, I'm gonna pay for that one...)