1. Other than Earth, what planet intrigues you the most and why?
Jupiter. The sheer size of it, the red spot, all those moons with cool names...my favorite.
2. What is the last business issue you wrote a letter or called to complain about? What's the last thing you complemented a business on?
I can't remember writing or calling to complain about something recently. The last thing I complemented a business on was the customer service at Lands' End. Love them, they rock!
3. When was the last time you had your picture taken? Did you like the way the picture turned out? I last had a picture taken of me last month, and it turned out okay, I guess. I am not a fan of having my picture taken...I'm afraid it'll steal my soul, lol.
4. What was the last program you watched a rerun of on television? CSI, sometime this week. One of the Las Vegas CSI episodes.
5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #47 from
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #48 from Braxton: If you had to write an essay that pertained to 'human life', what opinion or topic about mankind would you choose to write about? (exp. relationships, struggles, accomplishments, etc) And briefly explain why you chose said topic... Hmm. A bit too deep for me at the moment, give me a minute. I guess I'd write about how people get caught up in the day-to-day stuff and forget to stop and enjoy what's going on around them. Look around. It's not so bad here, is it?