Friday, February 4, 2005

Double booked

I think I'm gonna have to resort to that old standby, writing things down.

I managed to double book myself today.  I was so caught up talking with Mr W at his desk yesterday (he hates being stuck at the station, and I dropped by with a couple new CDs and some of his favorite snacks...finally got to see his cube...) that we when we agreed to go out to lunch today, I forgot I already had plans with my friend Jane.  

Even worse, I totally forgot, and it was Mr W that reminded me as we were emailing back and forth this morning.  Ooops.

So we decided to do it early, so I can do both.  Whoohoo!  Lunch and the mall, somebody pinch me.  If Audrey knocks out (highly likely today) during either event, I'm kissing someone.

I hope it's Mr W.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had lunch with my old man yesterday...I love those afternoons with him. Have fun and I hope you get some tongue in that kiss....with Mr. W of course! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Thank god for my Palm Pilot or else I'd be completely crazy! Before the Palm, I had this little datebook, but I wrote so much crap in it that the lil boxes would be filled up and I couldn't read them!

Denielle

Anonymous said...

<insert Twilight Zone music here>

I just did the same thing a few weeks ago.

Hope Audrey slept and that you got to kiss Mr W, cause kissing Jane in the Mall would gather too many stares.

Chantal