Monday, March 7, 2005

Sixy Sun night

Saturday Six - Episode 47 Picture from Hometown

1. What is your favorite color for an automobile?  Is your car this color?

Silver/grey.  Yup, the mom-mobile is grey.

2. You decide to start a diet on Monday.  What is the "bad food" meal that you must have "one last time" over the weekend?


A rib eye that's grilled till it's still a bit pink in the middle, with a nice salad and au gratin potatoes.  Dessert too, lol, of course, and it better have chocolate--maybe one of those molten lava chocolate things that ooze warm chocolate when you cut it open, with good quality vanilla ice cream or whipped cream on it...


3. How do you balance your checkbook?  In your head, with a calculator, or with software?

With a calculator, using my online statement to double check Mr W's omissions, lol.

4. How many of the Oscar
®
winner movies did you see before the awards this year?

Haha, are we counting the animated winner? If not, then none. 


5. In what room of the house do you find yourself the most comfortable and why?

My bedroom.  Room enough for all to sit on my bed, and lounge around to watch tv or hang out.  I almost said "bathroom", because that's the only room where I can be alone (80% of the time, lol) or kitchen, because it seems I spend a lot of time there.  How much do four kids eat?  (think about the most you've ever eaten in one sitting, and add a snack on top of that.  really.)

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #49 from
Scott:  What is the "one thing" that the mere mention of sends shiversdown your spine?

"The test is positive.  Congratulations." 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL
great answers!!!! LOVED the last one!
Can I have some of that meal? I'm starving.
Laura

Anonymous said...

I'm still half-awake and misread your answer to #3, thinking Mr W was having "emissions." I gotta get those glasses.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I almost wrote bathroom too!!!  I swear the kids still find me... They must think I have a problem....  If someone took the doors off I would go stark raving mad!!!  It is the only place I can go to collect my thoughts...  or keep from strangling someone!!!!
"Stress- the confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke someone who desperately deserves it"
Hugs,Kendra

Anonymous said...

How much do 4 kids eat?? way too darn much!! OMG.. snacks.. are insane.. no matter how much i buy, they eat them all in a few days.. I'm talking like costco size snacks here.. and they eat them all!!!! what is up with that?? and the trash.. oh G-d the Trash.........

Robyn :)

http://journals.aol.com/mum24boyz/mum24boyzhouse