I'm sitting here, pondering the silence.
Of course everyone is sleeping nicely in their beds, not a peep out of any of them. I'm home alone.
If my husband was home, however, about to make his move, then of course, everyone would suddenly be wide awake, needing a drink or getting up to use the bathroom.
Forget birth control. Just have a couple of kids, and you'll be lucky to see each other naked ever again for longer than it takes to get reacquainted. Lol, trying is half the fun. Or half the battle?
Where was I?
Oh, I was about to attempt the list. The about me list making the rounds a couple of weeks ago. (again)
1. I'm a small town girl.
2. It's a part of me, even though I don't live there now.
3. I'm a decent cook. (No, I'm a good cook.)
4. If you come over to my house, I'm gonna feed you.
5. I have one brother who is 2 yrs younger than I am.
6. No one can aggravate me or make me laugh faster than he can. Not even Mr W.
7. Cake. Not pie.
8. Ice cream, always.
9. Learned to twirl a baton when I was three.
10. Twirled in high school.
11. Even fire. (Two of them.)
12. I still do it sometimes in my backyard. (but no fire)
13. One of my first memories is in Spanish.
14. I'm fluent.
15. But I wish I could read/write it better.
16. I always wanted four kids.
17. Surprised that I actually had four once I realized how much work one can be.
18. My best friend is someone I've known, officially, since I was 8. (Hi Jenny)
19. Some of my best friends growing up were guys.
21. And still a girly girl.
22. I've always had a pet. Usually, a dog.
23. I like to run.
24. Fireworks fascinate me.
25. I like to read.
26. I did pretty well in high school.
27. But college was a shock. Little fish, big pond = big adjustment.
28. I still graduated.
29. It took 5 years. Or so.
31. I was pregnant my last semester. (Nolan born two weeks after I finished my last final.)
32. Mr W was my first boyfriend.
33. Mr W was my only boyfriend.
34. I like to think I had a few secret admirers.
35. My first kiss was a disaster.
36. I've got that down now.
37. I'm a night owl.
38. But the kids have made me a morning person.
39. Nursed them all.
40. Heehee, but the girls have held up well. <imho>
41. Sometimes, you gotta wear the A-list undies under your tshirt and jeans. Keeps 'em guessing
42. I call my Mom every day.
43. I like being this age.
44. But I still feel like a teenager.
45. Ahem, the hormones run rampant. In a bad/good way.
46. I smile. Alot.
47. And most of the time, I laugh too loud.
48. I'm very loyal.
50. If you are my friend, you know it.
51. I wear my heart on my sleeve.
52. I wish I didn't.
I have to stop now. It's late. I'm tired. <yawn> And he's home.