The other night, I got to witness another installment of "boys will be boys."
Nolan and Ben were wrestling, which is a common enough occurrence here in the Casa de Testosterone, but I was treated to a twist. Ben was laying (pinned) on the floor. Nolan was semi-squatting with his rear end pointed at/above Ben's head/face. Straining. Oh, yes, you read that right.
"Looks like I'm out of ammo," he said, as he straightened up and walked away.
I hesitated to think about what he'd do to reload, so I shifted the tostadas to the next night, just in case.
I'm happy to report that he was, at the time of the incident, completely dressed. (In case anyone was wondering)
And now that the "ewww" quota for the evening has been met, I can do the Six.
Saturday Six - Episode 68
1. What was your favorite childhood movie? When was the last time you saw it? Disney's "The Jungle Book". I haven't seen it in a long time. But I love it and can still hear the music in my head. ("Oh I'm the king of the jungle....")
2. Who is your worst enemy at the moment? (First names only, please.) Why is that person your enemy? Sheesh, I don't know...me. If I have to pick someone, I'll pick myself. I'm my own worst critic.
3. Which one of the following annoys you most when you encounter a new blog?
a. Constant grammatical errors.
b. Constant spelling errors.
c. Contrived "street" language.
d. Too many "nothing happening today" entries.
Judge not, lest ye be judged...but b & c, not that I've ever bin guilty of them, aight?
4. Take this quiz: Which alcoholic drink are you?
Here I was angling for "tall, cool glass of water"; not alcoholic, but enticing nonetheless...Boring, boring, I'm a cocktail. An umbrella drink, for goodness sake; in a big, pear-shaped glass. Ugh.
5. What is the last thing you said to a person face to face? "Wake me up when you get home." Who was that person? My husband.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #59 from Debi: When you shower, do you ever think of the Alfred Hitchcock movie, "Psycho?" Ha, like my overactive imagination ever needs more fodder. Of course I do. Especially if I'm in a hotel. Although, with the frequency of interruptions I get while I shower, I think that the man-chick with the knife would have to take a number and get in line.
Speaking of showers, I have an early round of stinky kids to deal with, so I'd better say adios, goodnight, until we meet again....