Sunday, April 10, 2005

Where'd the week go?

I thought I had allergies, but maybe it's a cold.  (Thanks, mija.)  At any rate, I took some medicine earlier, and I'm feeling Benadryl-mellow.  Hope I can stay awake for this, and that it makes sense!   

Saturday Six - Episode 52

Picture from Hometown

1. Where did you buy the last fast food you ate?

McDonald's.  Kid's choice.

2. What was the last movie you watched in a theater?

"Robots"  (Kid pick again.  Funny movie!)

3. When you walk into a room, what do you think people notice first about you?  What do you wish they'd notice first about you? 

LOL, people don't notice me first when I walk into a room, they notice my kid posse. I wish they'd notice...that there's a lot more to me than just the kid posse. 

4. You win a special lottery but you aren't allowed to keep any of the money.  Instead, it must go to a single charitable organization.  Which would you choose and why?

Susan G Komen Breast Cancer FoundationBecause it seems pharmaceutical companies are more concerned with heartburn, allergies, and four-hour erections than this. 

5. What was the subject of the most recent E-mail you forwarded? 

I usually don't forward email, but the last one was poking fun at the South. 

6. Without looking, which of the previous five questions would you most expect to have been asked in the very first episode of the "Saturday Six?"  After you answer, if you go back to the first edition, don't reveal the answer here.     

My guess would be #2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Four hour erections? Um, which Rx is that?
xoxo