Saturday Six - Episode 53
1. If you played last week, did you actually go back to the very first edition of the "Saturday Six" to see what the first set of questions really were? Were you surprised at the answer?
I did, but not until this morning. I wasn't surprised, b/c I got it wrong!
2. When you signed on to AOL today, how many new E-mails were in your Inbox? How many were in your Spam Folder? I had 6, I think (I check it all the time, I'm sooo important, ha!). Spam folder had 3.
3. If there was one childhood friend from your youth that you could meet today to find out what happened to them, who would it be and why? My first best friend, Ana Marie. We kept in contact for a bit when she moved in 4th grade, and the last time she resurfaced for a day or two we were in high school. Mr W developed a smidge of a crush on her, so maybe this isn't a good idea after all....
4. How much weight would you like to gain or lose? Whose body would you most like your own to resemble?
HAHAHA, gain? Ugh, I'll just say there's a loss goal, but it's private. (We girls are touchy that way ;p) The next part is easier, or at least more fun to consider: I'd like it to resemble is Salma Hayek's, with Gwen Stefani's perfect belly. I'll just call that plastic surgeon who specializes in gene therapy while I'm at it, lol.
5. What is the last CD or cassette you listened to in your car? The last one was U2 ("all you can't leave behind"); concert hangover, I can't help it.
6. RAPID FIRE QUESTION #1: "The last time." When is the last time you:
a. ...Lied to someone you care about? Thursday, it was harmless, and I told him the truth immediately because it was a surprise for him. And I couldn't wait.
b. ...Were tempted to reveal a secret that no one else knows? The last time one of my work friends was pregnant (a few months back.) And you know how hush-hush some people can be about these things, even when everyone else there is starting to get suspicious. Oh, but there are a couple I have on standby that are secret, secret, top secret. I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you.
c. ...Payed a bill online? Aack! Never.
d. ...Saw a movie trailer that made you want to see the movie it advertised? The one for the latest "Star Wars" installment that I saw in March.
e. ...Took an aspirin or pain reliever? LOL, I have 4 kids, I take Tylenol to drown out the voices constantly. Just kidding, maybe last week sometime.
f. ...Hung up on someone? Why bother? If I'm that annoyed, I'm gonna let you know right then, not waste it with a hang up.
g. ...Turned down an invitation to a party? Thursday, for a baby shower taking place tomorrow. I have to work.
h. ...Filled your car's gas tank? Yesterday. I still have sticker shock.
i. ...Had an unexpected knock on your door? This morning. And it wasn't for me!
j. ...Ate a meal that left you absolutely stuffed?