Monday, April 4, 2005

Better late than never

Okay, so it's not Saturday...but better late than never!  Between work and la familia, this is the first chance I've had to sit and well, sit.  As it is, the Princess is at my side 'helping' me.  "Don't touch" is just what I wanted to be chanting right about now. Here we go~~

Saturday Six - Episode 51 Picture from Hometown

1. What is your favorite fruit?  Favorite vegetable?  Favorite type of meat?  What food causes your diet the most trouble?

My favorite fruit...peaches, pears, red seedless grapes, and Gala or Fuji apples; favorite meat...ribeye steak; food that causes my diet the most trouble...cheese, bread, and does chocolate count here?

2. What food do you think has the most ridiculous-sounding name?

Kumquat.  Ridiculous looking, too.

3. If you had to pick one of the following to experience, which extreme adventure would you choose:
  A) Skydiving
  B) Mountain Climbing
  C) Scuba Diving
  D) Surfing in Hawaii
  E) Arctic Hiking in Alaska
  F) African Safari
  G) White Water Rafting

D) Surfing in Hawaii, I just watched "Riding Giants" recently, I'm fascinated by surfing, and <blush> Laird Hamilton (wow, he's amazing).  I don't know how to surf, so I'd probably drown, but I'd like to try it sometime anyway.

4. What skill do you most wish you could suddenly acquire in your sleep this evening?

I'd like to wake up completely fluent in a few more languages. 

5. How many active prescriptions do you have at the moment.  Of those, how many do you take regularly?

One and one.

6. You're considering a major change or a big decision awaits you.  Are there any special images you ever dream that tend to guide you in one direction or another or that seem to suggest that the option you're considering is the right one?

I dream alot...and one particular person or thing doesn't come to mind here, I kinda just take the dreams on a case-by-case basis and apply them to whatever's going on if I need to.


No comments: