Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Sneaky, sneaky

He's up to something, that man of mine.

He snuck out on Sunday, to get me my Christmas present.  I'm curious.  Usually, he asks me for a list.  I have been mentally composing one off and on all year so I'd be ready.  And usually, he gets stuff off the list, which is both sweet and sad at the same time.  There's just no surprise that way, no "I knew you'd love it" quality about it.  Hey, at least he makes the attempt.

So Sunday, when he left, and said he didn't need the list, I was curious.  Upon his return, he said "You better like it.  And you better not b***ch about how much it cost."  ???? (actually, I always b***ch about how much it cost--I tell him not to go nuts, so we can spend more on the kids, imagine that)

I'm really wondering what it is, and I'm excited to see it.  He's got that little 'I've got a secret' air about him now too. 

Hmmmm............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to find out what it is. :)

Denielle