Saturday, December 4, 2004

She's too cute

I guess I am not the only one eagerly awaiting Daddy's return.

My few hours of sleep were up, and it was time to make the rounds of the house.  I'm using the bathroom, and hear her crying, for just a sec.  She didn't sleep well last night either, lots of tossing and turning and little whimpers...she kept reaching for me.  So I carefully open the bathroom door, squinting in the darkness, when I feel her standing there.  Sure enough, there's a little hand on my thigh so I figure we'll go rock in the recliner for a while.  It's 5 am, maybe we can snooze a bit watching bad tv.

I'm walking down the hallway with her, and as she snuggles into my shoulder, she says "Daddy's coming."

She is one smart little cookie.    :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww the lil pumpkin misses her dad.

Denielle