Wednesday, August 1, 2007

This is what friends are for

My best friend participated in RAGBRAI last week.  For those of you who don't know, it's a bike ride across Iowa.  This is her second, maybe third year doing it.  She always asks me to come along, but it usually coincides with the beginning of the school year for my kids, and I can't bear to leave them during that crazy week.

So nice of her to think of me and send me this.  She may as well have included the "Wish you were here" across their butts to make it complete.

But that would spoil the view.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a nice friend ;)

~Jenn

Anonymous said...

that's almost enough to make you want to take up biking!

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

My prostate hurts just looking at it.

Anonymous said...

what a great friend:)

Deb