I'm too lazy for the nice graphic in the middle of the night. I know I'm facing a self-imposed internet hangover tomorrow, but still...this cd is good, and I'm wide awake....
Saturday Six - Episode 62
1. Do you do a yearly "spring cleaning" in your home? If so, have you done this year's version, yet? I don't have a choice. It's clean it up, throw it out, or be overrun by things we accumulate. Yes, dust counts as a "thing" we accumulate, lol. It's awful, too, to be cleaning up one thing and notice hey, there's handprints all over the door jamb, what's that on the baseboard...look, there's that earring I lost! I'm not that much of a neatnik, I mean I just try to just keep it habitable, not dorm-room like, which is what it can quickly escalate into if I get too lazy. I did this year's version a few months ago, when Mr W oh-so-subtly-slyly suggested we needed a maid. (Nothing like psyching out the wife, and I've gotten over it. Somewhat. :p)
2. Have you ever been blindfolded and asked to identify which of two drinks is Pepsi or Coke? My brother and I drove my Mom crazy re-enacting that commercial! And yup, I can still tell the difference... If you haven't, do you think you could tell the difference?
3. You find out that you're going to have a child: what baby names will you choose? Ha, ha, ha. Been there, done that. But everyone has names on reserve...and one I bestowed on the puppy (Max). There's still Aidan, Jack, and Henry; Sophia, Olivia (Mr W vetoed them both for Audrey), Isabel or Bella, Bette, Marisol (also vetoed), Cecilia...and Riley (boy or girl). Emma. David (but I'd never say it in English, so that could get interesting...) Must stop now, don't want to tempt fate or make Mr W nervous, lol. The words "baby" "name" and "Anna" tend to turn him pale, regardless of our state of fertility. I reserve the right to hold on to these to drive any future prego daughter-in-laws and Audrey crazy.
4. You must become one of the Brady Bunch kids for a single day: which one would you choose to become and why? Okay, don't laugh: The girls on the show were okay, but I wouldn't want to be any of them, not even for a day. Marcia? Please. She got on my nerves. Jan? Uh, no. I'd make her brawl with Marcia instead of "marcia, marcia, marcia"-ing myself into therapy. Cindy? My hair doesn't play that.
See? I have to pick one of the boys, and I pick Greg. Greg just had it goin' on. He was cool. He had the swingin' attic room. He had fun. Why not?
5. Where are you going for summer vacation this year? We went already--to Disneyland and California Adventure. A good time was had by all! :)
6. What is the most religious thing you do on a day-to-day basis? Okay, I'll admit it. There are moments during the day that I pray. For patience. For grace (not at meals, for myself). For my husband to come home safely. For the winning lottery numbers. And I give thanks, too; for the rugrats, for love, for making it through another day.... :) Hmm, does the occasional "thank you" with the glance upward when certain good-looking members of the opposite sex cross my path count too? ;p
And on that note, now it's time. Time to go to bed, already. Yawn....