And so here's today's Sat Six, on a Saturday, no less. Maybe I am organized after all, even without the six-graphic.
Saturday Six - Episode 61
1. When was the last time you looked your significant other in the eye and told him or her how much they mean to you?
Well, I, um. I tell him I love him all the time. But do I go on in verse about him? Not really. (Okay, sometimes.) We've been together more than half my life, if that and the four children hasn't convinced him I'm not going anywhere and what he truly means to me, then there's really nothing else I can do, is there? I'm not about to get his name tattooed on my butt to prove anything, lol.
2. Which business do you have the longest continuous relationship with: your bank, your auto insurance provider, your home telephone provider, your cellular phone provider, or your cable company? How long have you been with them?
Bank, and auto insurance provider. I've been with them for so long, I forget exactly how long, but more than 10 years.
3. What is the most embarrassing question you've ever been asked?
"Mija, estas (are you) pregnant?" when I was about 7 or 8 months along with Ryan. Huge. I looked my uncle in the eye, and told him, "No, Tio, I just swallowed a basketball." As if! You'd think the hideous maternity dress would've clued him in...at least his current wife was embarrassed for us both...
4. You have the ability to snap your fingers and be instantly transported to one of three places whenever you wish to go there. Which three places would you select as your destinations?
This is hard...pick places I know, or places I want to go? Oh, I'll take the plunge...Italy, Hawaii, Florida Keys...
5. Last week, the Reader's Choice question asked you to identify your favorite movie line. Later this month, the American Film Institute will list the 100 Greatest Movie Lines of all time. Which one do you expect to win?
That line from the Godfather (I may not have it exactly right, but): "Make him an offer he can't refuse."
6. You are given the gift of an original oil painting by any famous artist. What painting would you choose and why?
Wow. Another tough one...any of the Van Gogh's with sunflowers, or his "Starry Night" (like the colors), I like Rembrandt's "The Night Watch", too (something about the figures)...among others :) AACK. Just one? Ok. "Starry Night" it is. The colors, the swirliness of it, it's neat to look at because I always see something new in it that I like. Here it is: