Saturday, June 11, 2005

Sat Six, Part One

I worked more than usual last weekend, and with getting ready to leave for our trip, I never got around to it...so here we go :)  Last Saturday's six!

Saturday Six - Episode 60

Picture from Hometown

1. Who is the last performer you saw live in concert?  What is the last film you saw at a theater?  Which was more worth the money you paid?

U2; Star Wars III Revenge of the Sith; although both were worth it, U2 wins here, it was a really great show.

2. What do you do more of in a typical day:  work, sleep, eat, exercise. watch TV, surf the web?

I wish I could say 'sleep'...and maybe exercise... ;)  I juggle so many things during the day that my activities are really fluid and one doesn't take up more time than the next; because the entire day is poof!  gone before I can blink sometimes.

3. Your office brings in a new drink machine and it's your job to fill the eight selection slots.  What drinks (non-alcholic, of course) do you select?

Diet decaffeinated Pepsi or Coke, real Pepsi, Lemonade (not that canned icky stuff), Snapple Diet Raspberry or Peach tea, water, flavored carbonated water, coffee(something yummy), and choc milk.(pfft ;p)

4. Take the quiz: 
What is your expression number?   Do you agree with the description it gives you?  What do you disagree with most?

Your Expression Number is 4

Practical and down to earth - everything in your life is organized.
You are a great writer and teacher. You never forget a detail.
Very patient, you have the ability to cultivate talents in difficult fields.

You also tend to have an artistic side. You'd make a great architect or classical musician.
You face your responsibilities with a positive attitude - and you always get things done.
You are serious, sincere, honest, and faithful.

Sometimes your strong sense of responsibility leads to frustration.
You also tend to develop strong likes and dislikes, which border on dogmatism.
At you're worst, you can be a dominant disciplinarian.
I agree with most of this, although I'd have to say I don't think I'm organized, and as far as music goes, I've never tried to learn, I just sing offkey in the car and shower, :p torturing my family's poor ears.

5. Counting all light fixtures and lamps in your home, how many bulbs do you have in place, and how many of them are on right now?

About ten (don't hold me to it) and none are on right now...the kids are trained well, lol.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #55 from
Laura: What is your favorite movie line ever and why?

"We're gonna need a bigger boat."  from Jaws--I think the look on Roy Scheider's face and his tone when he says it are just perfect.  I love this movie!

And I also like, from Ferris Bueller's Day Off: "Life moves pretty fast.  If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."  I like to think of it when I'm having a bad day, one of those 'how-many-times-am-I-gonna-pick-up-the-same-sock' days--it reminds me to tickle the little foot that the sock belongs too. (or kick the big foot off the chair he's in and tell him to pick it up himself ;p)

No comments: