Sunday, January 1, 2006

Happy New Year, Six-style

Happy New Year!  Let's do the Saturday Six...

Saturday Six - Episode 90

1. From a financial standpoint, was 2005 a good year or a bad year for you? Do you expect 2006 to be better or worse?  Hey, this is a bit personal, isn't it? lol  2005 was fine.  As for 2006, maybe I expect it to be better.  Doesn't everyone want to have a better year when it comes to money?  :p

2. What was your least favorite moment of 2005?  I'm sure I have one, I just can't think of it right now. 

3. Did you lose anyone close to you in 2005? If so, who were they?  Yes. She wasn't close to me in the sense that I had her over every day, or even saw her every day, but one of Ben's former classmates passed away after a lengthy battle with leukemia.  She could make my day with just a smile, and I was very saddened when she passed. 

4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What do you know about blogging?  LOL, I got 3/8 right.  I don't know much about blogging!

5. Where were you when 2005 began? Where were you when 2005 ended?  When it began, I was at home, with the kids and Mr W.  When it ended, I was in a police car, with Mr W, chasing after a car.  Both were good times.

6. Did you make new year's resolutions for 2005? If so, how many did you keep?  Egad, I don't do that.  I can't make resolutions, because I will be guaranteed to not keep them.  I put myself under enough pressure, why add more??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only resolution for us~~~ We are all gonna start drinking more water! Let's just see how long that lasts.

***Monica

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Anna and thanks for the tag (I mean it!! LOL) I've just posted my 5.

Tilly x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/tillysweetchops/Adventuresofadesperatelyfathouse

Anonymous said...

I don't do resolutions either, or at least not at New Year's.

xoxo