I'm just coming up for air this evening. Yeah, there's a pile of laundry to deal with, but I'll get to it. In a minute.
There's a school project I took on that is pretty time consuming, so somedays are just a blur; before I know it, it's Monday again, and I missed the Six. That's okay, there's no time limit on this....
Saturday Six - Episode 86
1. Is it a "Christmas Tree" or a "Holiday Tree?"
Oh, for Pete's sake. It's a CHRISTMAS TREE. Get over it, and stop trying to ruin everyone's fun. Changing the names of holidays to make them less offensive is offensive. "Holiday Tree"? Please. <eyeroll>
2. When you purchase a DVD, what of the following are you most interested in watching first: the movie itself, the director's commentary, the deleted scenes, the bloopers or the behind-the-scenes documentary, and why?
The movie itself--I bought the movie to WATCH the movie. I rarely go thru the behind-the-scenes, I mean, really, who has that kind of time? Deleted scenes...eh, maybe.
3. What would you most like to accomplish before the year is over?
There are twenty six days left in the year, and you're just getting to this?? Yeah, I have something..and I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you. :p
4. Take this quiz: After you enter your birthday, you'll be given a lot of facts about your age and astrology: How old are you in dog years?
I'm 5.33. A younger pup, "still chasing dogs", according to the quiz. I'm gonna try not to dwell on that too much.
5. From the same quiz, what does it say your "Life Path Number" is, and do you agree with its description?
I'm a 6. What did it say? Oh, yeah: "...the life revolves around the immediate home and family, for this is the most domestic of numbers..." There's a surprise. The rest of the description was right on, so I agree.
6. Do you have a piece of jewelry with your birthstone in it? If so, how often do you wear it?
Yup. Peridot. I have stud earrings, and I've had them for a while. I wear them about 2-3 times a week. Sure, it's kind of a pale, icky, yellow-green, but it grew on me. Jewels are jewels, lol.