Monday, January 14, 2008

If you show me yours, I'll show you mine

Upon receiving my new iPod, my precious, I vowed I'd still use the old one.   I planned to mainly use it for work and when I went walking.

*ahem*

But.... because the new one is so damn cool, I find myself not willing to part with it.   I've been taking it to work.  Some of my coworkers have been interested in it, and they come and want to check it out.

I've found myself saying, more than once, "Sure, no problem.  Just don't laugh at my music."  I know I've mentioned before I have what I consider to be odd taste, and I have lots of different types of music on my system.

I've caught more than one mini-snicker, more than one grin, as my library gets perused.   I stop myself from offering any explanations--I just give them my best "What?" look. 

So, my question to you is, what are five of your guilty iPod (or other mp3 player) music pleasures?  I'm curious.

I promise I won't laugh.

And if you show me yours, I'll show you mine.

(Here's one to get the ball rolling: "Brand New Lover" by Dead or Alive.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stroke - Billy Squier
Strokin' - Clarence Carter
IF - Bread
You Aint Woman Enough - Loretta Lynn
Amanda - Waylon Jennings

lol....

Kelly