Boy, it's hard to have everyone home...
I just broke up another disagreement, and turned down another request to play their video game.
I counter the "There's nothing to do" with "Take a shower and make your beds."
Awww. Family togetherness, makes me all warm and fuzzy. The best case scenario, they grow up and continue to forge the bonds of love. Worst case scenario, I run away and become a bartender, as all this refereeing has to count as 'on the job' experience.
I think I'll do the Saturday Six, as it's hit a milestone. 100! 100 episodes, my hat is off to Patrick. It's Tuesday, I know, but I'm never on time anyway, why start now?
Saturday Six - Episode 100
1. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #79 from Cat: If you could trade places with one person in your family for a week, who would you choose? And would you want to trade as they are now, or sometime in the past (or future)?
I would trade places with...hmm. Audrey, at this time. LOL, lots of clothes, lots of shoes, and everyone love, love, loves her. Dancing, playdoh, painting, and a nap...wait, I do that now, too. :)
2. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #80 from De: What were you doing 1 year ago this month, and are you more or less satisfied with your life today?
It is either tragic or cool that I am going the same thing now that I was doing one year ago this month. The kids were all home for Spring Break, and we enjoyed some lazy hang-around the house time, which we are doing right now. There's a pile of laundry to deal with behind me, and Spring Break will lose its charm by the 10th argument tomorrow, but life is good.
3. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #81 from Lisa: Do you prefer watching television over surfing the internet?
That depends on my mood and what is on television. Some nights, it's too much to watch another episode of "The Fairly Oddparents" and Mr W's antics with the remote get on my nerves after a while, so I surf. Then, of course, the "Whatcha doin?" begins.
4. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #82 from Antonette: Outside of the U.S., where would you live and why?
Italy, or Mexico, on the coast somewhere. Both places intrigue me, so I'd want to check them out and learn Italian and practice my Spanish.
5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #83 from Elton: When you leave your home, do you ever feel paranoid that you've left something behind?
Ha, this one is funny because it's true...I try to avoid leaving things by making a list, or putting it in the car when I think of it. However, it's not a good idea to put the kids in the car the night before...
I'm always paranoid I've left something behind, so I have almost an OCD-obsession with double checking. Again. And again. Hey, at least it's not handwashing; if after all that I still forget something, then it wasn't meant to come along to begin with.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #84 from Laura: What song or songs would you want played at your own funeral and why?
(Laura, I made your link green. Your favorite. lol) I try not to think about my own funeral, that's just too morbid for me. "Twist and Shout"? Sacrilegious? Maybe. But I'm all about people having a good time, so say a few words, then go; no crying, eat (of course, I insist)...and tell all those stories about me that you've always wanted to tell. I won't mind.